Protecting your investment from identifiable risks is a key factor when choosing a Landlord and/or Building insurance policy for your rental property.
Your Professionals Property Manager will provide you with a full range of personalised services including professional screening and the meticulous selection of suitable tenants for your investment property.
Despite this, there will be events that you will be exposed to. This financial impact to your investment will reduce your anticipated return, through a combination of out of pocket expenses and a reduction in rental income.
The cause of such impact will be completely out of your control through either a tenant default (non-payment of rent) and/or damage to the Building itself caused by the acts of the Tenant.
- Minimise exposure with a comprehensive Landlords Policy.
- Include full replacement/reinstatement value of your Building from non-tenant related events.
Premiums are highly competitive, the excesses are moderate and the policy wording has been designed specifically for the Professionals Group.
Less than $0.75 per day Landlord Rental Protection Insurance ensures protection for:
- Tenant default;
- Accidental and malicious damage as well as theft to the Building / Contents;
- Public Liability arising from the occupancy;
- Domestic Workers Compensation (where applicable).